We support students, communities and our profession.
As qualified professionals, we are passionate about education for all.
We believe it is a powerful lever for social mobility, which helps create a fairer, more cohesive and sustainable society.
We use some of our profits to good causes.
We help local community groups or events, young people and schools.
For young people and schools:
– We are proud to be the fifth nationally and first small firm to offer work experience with Access Accountancy, which helps young people from less advantaged backgrounds to enter the accountancy profession
– Through Access Accountancy, we have previously offered a full week’s online work experience and learning to four students at a time and we hope to resume this offering soon.
– We sponsor school prizes in line with our values and we take part in careers fairs
- Our MD Lydia Ebdon has regularly inspired up to 500 students a day with the charity Speakers for Schools
- We have taught ‘Explore Enterprise’ for The Prince’s Trust
- We have supported the ICAEW’s BASE Business Game for students aged 16-19
- We have funded a new science lab and given other support to Fort Girls’ School in Trivandrum, India including to have sponsored students to stay on for sixth form at the school.
We chose to help students in India as well as in the UK because we believe education is important everywhere. We help a girls’ school because girls’ education is often neglected. At all schools a small sum of money can make a very important difference.
We are always keen to hear from state schools who would like us to donate a prize or give a talk.