We support students, communities and our profession.
As qualified professionals, we are passionate about education for all.
We believe it is a powerful lever for social mobility, which helps create a fairer, more cohesive and sustainable society.
We give at least 10% of our profits to good causes.
We help local community groups or events, young people and schools.
For young people and schools:
– We are proud to be the fifth nationally and first small firm to offer work experience with Access Accountancy, which helps young people from less advantaged backgrounds to enter the accountancy profession
– For 2016 we are launching our online “Academy” – a full week’s work experience and learning. This is the first of its kind, so far as we know.
– We sponsor school prizes in line with our values and we take part in careers fairs
- Our MD Lydia Ebdon regularly inspires up to 500 students a day with the charity Speakers for Schools
- We have taught ‘Explore Enterprise’ for The Prince’s Trust
- We support the ICAEW’s BASE Business Game for students aged 16-19
- We are proud to be funding a new science lab at Fort Girls’ School in Trivandrum, India and
- We are delighted to be sponsoring students to stay on for sixth form at the same school.
We chose to help students in India as well as in the UK because we believe education is important everywhere. We help a girls’ school because girls’ education is often neglected. At all schools a small sum of money can make a very important difference.
We are always keen to hear from state schools who would like us to donate a prize or give a talk.