Our Services & Fees
We compete on value, not on price. We cannot match the prices of unqualified accountants.
Fees For Our Standard Services
To ensure we are fair, we bill by the hour. The following are indicative.
Please call us to arrange a meeting or an online demonstration of how we can help you save time and money with cloud software.
|Standard Services||Note||Net from £pcm||Net from £pa|
|Business & Tax Advice||Hourly rates
|Accounts software only||1||5||60|
|Handle invoices from your phone||2||10||120|
|Photograph invoices instead of keying into records||3||10||120|
|Company Accounts & Tax Return||60||750|
|Sole Trader Accounts & Tax Return||45||550|
|Personal Tax Return||20||250|
|Property Tax Returns||30||350|
|Fee protection scheme||4||4||50|
- We work with whichever software is best for you. We usually suggest Sage One because it is simple, cost effective and the support is excellent. Many of our clients love it!
- Sage One Accounting lets you invoice on the move. This is great for businesses where you have people out and about between appointments. you can also enter expenses using the same phone app.
- Receipt Bank lets you photograph receipts or forward invoices you receive by email and they will automatically appear in your books, ready for review. We love it and so do our clients! Currently only works on iphone and android.
- Fee is for individuals. The price for a company is £100pa including for the directors’ personal tax.
- Please ask about better rates for start up businesses or those on low incomes.
- We sometimes receive a commission such as from software providers, which usually varies from 0-20%. Full details are available on request.
Standard service usually includes:
- Initial, no-obligation meeting face to face or by phone
- All terms agreed in advance in writing
- Welcoming queries and responding quickly
- Acting as your agent with HMRC
- Annual, tailored individual letter of advice
- Annual letter to all clients with updated tax tables
- Salary planning (Director-shareholders on PAYE)
- Newsletter, blogs and cloud cafe invitations
- Individual manager and freedom to also contact our MD
Indicative Fees For Other Services
|Bespoke Tax Advice||Priced Individually|
|New company and associated advice||£200|
|PAYE (First employee)||£200pa|
|PAYE (Each additional employee)||£100pa|
|VAT Returns||£100 / Return|
|Management Accounts||£100 / Set|
|Dividend Review and Voucher||£100|
|Budgets, Cash Flows, Business Plans||Priced Individually|
|Assurance Reviews||Priced Individually|
|Independent Expert Reports||Priced Individually|
We can provide more information when we meet. We always agree an estimate in writing before starting work. We have a strong track record of avoiding nasty surprises on fees.
All businesses need year end accounts and tax returns. Limited companies and sole traders or partnerships paying staff over the threshold must also operate PAYE. We provide other services depending on a client’s individual preference.
We recommend that all limited companies employ professional advisers. Smaller unincorporated businesses should take initial advice and may then feel comfortable taking care of their own affairs.
Our fee estimates reflect the typical time and level of knowledge required to complete a job, assuming you provide good quality records. Our rates are typically good value compared to our peers because we keep tight control of our overheads.
Our hourly rates are £150 (director), £80 (manager), £60 (assistant manager), £35 (book keeper).